Thursday, October 16, 2008

Updates


Hi everyone! Lots going on in the Herndon household. Miranda is walking all over the place and on the move...as you will see by the few pictures I can actually get her to sit still for! I am totally recovered from my kidney stone episode. REALLY hope I never have to go through that again!

Big news is that I got a new job! It is still at the same hospital where I work now, but in a different department. The big news is that it is 2 days a week...no weekends, nights, or holidays!! That's a big change from the ER. I'll totally miss all my friends and the excitement of the ER, but I am really looking forward to the new department and meeting all of my co-workers.

Here's some recent pictures for you all!
Matt and the kids and I went to "the Cupcakery" to celebrate our friend Rachel's birthday. Rachel and Kyle are below. Check out the cupcakes, too...they were very yummy.
The kids enjoying their cupcakes.
Miranda also enjoyed the cupcakes.More big Miranda news...no more bottles! She does great with a sippy cup and has switched to all cups and whole milk.Here's Miranda in our new Ergo baby carrier. I was able to purchase one for 50% off the regular price from a friend on the Guatemala adoption forum on adoption.com. Miranda LOVES being in the carrier and it is helpful when I'm trying to make dinner and she's a little crabby. Today I used it when we went to visit Max's 1st grade class.

2 comments:

Alex and Sam said...

Michele,
glad to hear you ar feeling better from the "stone incident".. congras on your new job, sounds like the perfect set up for you. I know its hard to start new but you;ll be fine..
miranda is on the move.. ohh boy!!!
say hi to mark & the boys
alex

Daphne said...

Your daughter is a cutie! My oldest looked a lot like her when she was little.