Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Fun

We had lots of fun yesterday for Halloween. Max had a party at school and I took Miranda and we helped out a bit. Poor Mitchell had a fever and a sore throat on Thursday, so he had to stay home and miss his party on Friday. The room mom who hosted his class party brought by a treat bag for him, which I thought was definitely above and beyond!

We went to our friends', The Dohle's, house for chili and trick or treating and had lots of fun. Today we have our Trunk or Treat at church. So much activity!
Matt and the boys and Matt's dad worked hard last week on our pumpkins. Max showing off his pumpkin that he designed.
My favorite pumpkin (created by Matt) on display in the front yard.
Miranda has learned to open the fridge! I may have to go buy a fridge lock!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Miranda is really growing. Great to catch up with your blog. Its a rainy day in Iguazu Falls so we are holed up in our hotel. Happy holidays!

Thrashes Rakes said...

Great seeing your halloween pictures, Miranda has grown up so much!

We're currently traveling about in Northern Argentina!

Shreesh & Neena Taskar

Alex and Sam said...

halloween looke dlike it was hit!!! the kiddos are adorable

alex

Katie said...

I love the Harry Potter costume, love it! Dave dressed up as a dementor for a costume party we were invited to, and I was Professor Umbridge. He really looks like Harry!

Armstrong's said...

Adorable pictures :).

I emailed you to say that I'm sorry we didn't get with you guys over Thanksgiving to give you the Guatemala bags. Did you get my email? Just send me your address when you have time, and I'll ship them to you. We won't be in STL for Christmas this year or we'd bring them then. Hope all is well!Emily

Stephanie said...

I want Christmas pictures!!!!!!!!