Wednesday, March 5, 2008

When will winter be over?

No news from PGN or from Miranda's doctor's appointment from last week. I'm checking my e-mail multiple times a day in the hopes of getting some news. Oh, how I would love to have a miraculously fast OUT from PGN!!! In the past few days I have seen people posting in the internet who are out of PGN who were submitted or re-submitted to PGN on 2/18--just 3 days before us. I'm praying that our turn is coming.

Yesterday, (yes, March. 4!) we had a lovely winter storm that left us with 6+ inches of snow and yet another snow day. The kids had fun with Matt and the neighbor kids playing in the snow. I stayed inside and was warm! Here are some pics from yesterday.

1 comment:

Alex and Sam said...

michelle..
heres to a quick out!!!!!
say hello to the guys for me.